CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The First of Many

Whew! I'm finally getting back into my daily routine! My weekend was such a fun-filled, albeit draining time. Chris and I did our first weekend of our four week show BLITZ!!!

Where? Harvard, Mass (not the university)
When? Saturday and Sunday, September 17& 18

*highlights: I traded a pair of earrings for an awesome autumn scented/pumpkin pie, homemade soy candle, and Chris bartered with our neighboring vendor for a bottle of their extra spicy peach jam! (YUM!)

What's next you may ask? Well without further ado...

1) Amherst Apple Harvest Festival- this Saturday- Amherst, Mass
2) Allston Village Street Fair- this Sunday- Allston, Mass (Harvard Ave.)
3) Downtown crossing Art Fridays - Sept.30 - Boston, MA
4) Harborfest- Oct. 1-2 -Newport, RI
5) Newburyport Fall Harvest Festival- October 9-10 - Newburyport, Ma

After these, I have a break for a few weeks until the Holiday show on BLACK FRIDAY (and Saturday)!!


Now, check my diggs



0 comments:

Post a Comment