CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 12, 2011

I hope the Jewelry Will Steal the Show!

My mission this past weekend was to get shots of my jewelry in action! This means that I decked myself out and posed in the public garden here in Boston for my sweet heart of a boyfriend (Chris Tanner) to take my picture wearing some of my finest! I hope that you will enjoy these pix and seeing with my unique pieces look like on a real person!

This is Onyx, a natural flower coated in enamel, and Swarovski Crystal. Can be yours for  $90.00

This one is pearl, agate, and swarovski! 

Earrings are Citrine and swarovski, necklace is pearl and green crystal. In my Etsy shop

I posted this one last week! Here it is again!


This is pearl and pink swarovski crystals!


Here we have two shades of Chalcedony, Labradorite, and Pearl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment