CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Getting Back into the Swing of things

Well, I guess you could say that I've fallen off the wagon! Looking at my past posts in a blast from my past, but they remind me of my roots, and that those roots are still buy babes and growing stronger. 


I went to Indonesia in the day to experience the world and spread some love that'd been spread over me. I found out a lot about myself out there, most of which should go on my other blog... too deep for a Jewlery Blog!
One thing that I will share that I found was my love for representing feeling and emotions in a tangible way. When I was younger I felt words in my soul, and they welled up into stories and poems. These days my experiences are representing themselves in physical form through jewelry. 


So, this blog is rededicated to telling you guys about what's going on in the world of Sheley Calypso, how those sirens of Indonesia still call to me, and how I'm spreading that as far as I can.

1 comments:

Unknown

I'm glad you're back! Can't wait to see your great new items.

Post a Comment